Translate

วันพุธที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

twitter update



นิชคุณ Buck หรเวชกุล@Khunnie0624
Khunnie0624 With @Jun2daKAY ~ = ] pic.twitter.com/6MCs68My




นิชคุณ Buck หรเวชกุล@Khunnie0624Khunnie0624 Today @Jun2daKAY showed us what it's like to be a "singer", much to learn from him.Please give him love for today's heart-felt performance!


นิชคุณ Buck หรเวชกุล@Khunnie0624
Here's a picture for you guys!~ have a great one! 
pic.twitter.com/BZsxTuKr

 



From time to time I look back at my footprints on the path that led me here. They are there to remind me who I was,where I came from..how I got here, what is my destination, and why I'm going down this path. Along with every step are the beautiful people that walked with me and have taught me how to be me simply by being them. For the way I am is just the way "you" are. I thank "you".
บางครั้งบางคราวผมมองย้อนกลับไปดูรอยเท้าบนเส้นทางที่ผมเดิน พวกเขาอยู่ตรงนั้นเสมอเพื่อเตือนให้ผมรู้ว่าเป็นใคร มาจากไหน มาถึงตรงนี้ได้อย่างไร จุดหมายปลายทางคืออะไร และทำไมผมถึงเลือกเดือนเส้นทางนี้ ทุกๆย่างก้าวผมมีคนที่สวยงามคอยเดินเคียงข้างไปกับผมและบอกให้ผมรู้ว่าจะเป็นตัวเองได้อย่างไรเพียงแค่เป็นแบบพวกเขา สิ่งที่ผมเป็นคือสิ่งที่คุณเป็น ขอบ "คุณ" ครับ
T.S. : As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys~ A little goodnight song for y'all~ Khunnight! = ]
เพลงวันนี้ As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys~ เพลงส่งเข้านอนให้ทุกคน คุณไนท์! = ]


0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...